SD Hair Extensions Studio reserves the right to change programs, courses and requirements; and to modify, amend or revoke any rules, regulations, policies, procedures or financial schedules at any time during an enrolment period.
1. All students must agree to the high standards of behaviour, modesty and respect. Abide by the industry standards.
2. SD Hair Extensions Studio accepts no liability whatsoever for a students’s personal belongings or vehicles for the duration of a masterclass.
3. All masterclass fees must be paid in full before a student commences a course.
4. Student must provide a suitable contact telephone number should SD Hair Extensions Studio need to contact them beforehand.
5. Student must be prepared to participate in training sessions under tutor supervision.
6. SD Hair Extensions Studio accepts no liability for any adverse physical, medical or other reaction to any product used during a masterclass unless liability is proved in a Court of Law. Students must notify SD Hair Extensions Studio in advance of attendance of any allergies or reactions to any products commonly used or likely to be used during alternative and complementary health practices. If such allergic reactions develop during a masterclass, then the tutor must be informed immediately.
7. SD Hair Extensions Studio accepts no liability whatsoever for a student’s employment or interpretation of techniques taught during courses when the course has ended. We make no refund after the masterclass was taken.
8. Your place on a course is only confirmed once we have received a deposit.
In the unlikely event that it is cancelled, we will notify you and we will refund all fees paid or alternatively we can move your booking date on to the next available course.
If after booking you wish to cancel we operate a refund policy depending how much notice of cancellation you give. when cancelling more than 2 weeks before the date on which the masterclass is to take place, we will refund the fee you have paid.
If you choose to cancel your masterclass less than 4 days in advance, you will lose your deposit along with any courses already attended prior to cancelling.
Copyright & legal disclaimer:
All training materials reviewed during the course belong to SD Hair Extensions Studio and must not be used by any persons or organisations outside of SD Hair Extensions Studio. Materials must not be copied, reproduced or republished in any way.
Applying and making a full payment for the masterclass you accept our terms and conditions.